Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Challenge #22 at Tsunami Rose Designs

          Friendship Theme
                                      
                                                    
                                  

This weeks challenge is "Friendship" and I chose this project to give something special to a friend.....Memories is the best gift to give that special friend.  I made this project from a cardboard book box.  You can fill it with photos of those special and fun moments you have with that friend.  Making memories is a huge part of Friendships.  With that, here is my project.




                                                       




 
The tags and bingo cards are by Daisy Collins, owner of Tsunami Rose Designs. They are printables that download quick and easy. I hope you like my friendship box and to get these and other stunning papers by Daisy Collins, please hop over to the following site:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment